quinta-feira, 1 de setembro de 2011

Don't lie

For more info, contact with amayapatricia@hotmail.com
Credits for Amaya Patricia, an English teacher from Argentina
http://www.englishexercises.org/makeagame/viewgame.asp?id=1996



Watch the video and do the exercises:
Write the missing words:
[WILL]Hey, baby my nose is  big
I noticed it  when I been telling them fibs
Now you  your trust's getting weaker
Probably coz my lies just  getting deeper
And the reason for my  is that I learn my lesson
And I really think you have to know the 
Because I lied and I  and I lied a little more
But after I did it I don't know what I did it for
 that I have been a little immature
Fucking with your    like I was the predator
In my book of lies I was the 
And the 
I forged my    
And now I    for what I did to you
Cos what you did to me I did to you

Choose the correct option
FERGIE]
Nononono baby, nononono don't lie
Nononono, yeah you kno know know know you gotta 
What you gonna do it all comes out
When I see you  what you're all about

Nonono baby, nononono don't lie
Yeah you kno you kno you kno you kno you know you gotta try

[APL]
She said I'm  
Cos she can't take the  
It's hard to continue this   it ain't the same
Can't forget the things that I've done inside her  
Too many lies committed too many games
She feeling like a fool getting on the last  
Trying to maintain but the feeling won't change
I'm sorry for the things that I've done and what I became
Caught up in living my life in the fast lane
Blinded by lights,   , you know the fame
I don't know the reason why I did these things

[APL and FERGIE]
And I lie and I lie and I lie and I lie
And now our  are drained
Cos I lie and I lie and a little lie lie
And now your emotions are drained

[FERGIE] chorus

Ooh ooh ooh, ooh ooh ooh ooh
Ba da ba da ba da ba da badabada
Number the lines in the order you hear them:
[TABOO]

And she all in my world 
She's the one who makes me feel on top of the world 
Yo, I'm lying to my girl 
Still I lie to my girl, I do it 
Even though I love her 
I give her all my attention and diamonds & pearls 

[APL and FERGIE]
And I lie and I lie and I lie till there's no turning back
I don't know why, (and I lie and I lie till I don't know who I am) 

Nenhum comentário: