terça-feira, 7 de junho de 2011

Last Christmas




Source: Click here to check out the answers and do the exercises http://www.englishexercises.org/makeagame/viewgame.asp?id=2249

Author: ESL Teacher Aimeé from Israel by the way, thank you so much for your contribution deserving a self-studying for ESL students and providing a useful English material for teachers. 

CHOOSE THE CORRECT WORD:
Last Christmas, I  you my heart
But the very next day,
You  it away
This year, to save me from tears
I'll  it to someone special (x2)  
                                        
Once bitten and twice shy
I  my distance but you still  my eye
Tell me baby do you  me?
Well it's been a year, it doesn't  me.
- Happy Christmas! - I  it up and  it
With a note saying "I Love You" - I  it -
Now I know what a fool I've been
But if you kissed me now I know you'd  me again.



Chorus (x2)
A crowded room, friends with tired eyes
I'm  from you and your soul of ice
My God I  you were someone to rely on
Me? I guess I  a shoulder to cry on,
A face on a lover with a fire in his heart
A man undercover but you  me apart.
Now I've found a real love you'll never   me again.


Chorus (x2)

 A face on a lover with a fire in his heart, 
A man undercover but you   me apart.
Next year I'll  it to someone
I'll   it to someone special.

Um comentário:

Loubah SophiE Eloha disse...

Boa noite meu Caro amigo.
Fiz uma replay do teu sitio no meu Twitter e outra no face, tentando retribuir um pouco o teu carinho tão zeloso para com essa tua amiga aqui.
Obrigado de todo meu coração.
Um abraço em Ti e aos teus.
Fica com Deus e até breve.