terça-feira, 7 de junho de 2011

Last Christmas




Source: Click here to check out the answers and do the exercises http://www.englishexercises.org/makeagame/viewgame.asp?id=2249

Author: ESL Teacher Aimeé from Israel by the way, thank you so much for your contribution deserving a self-studying for ESL students and providing a useful English material for teachers. 

CHOOSE THE CORRECT WORD:
Last Christmas, I  you my heart
But the very next day,
You  it away
This year, to save me from tears
I'll  it to someone special (x2)  
                                        
Once bitten and twice shy
 my distance but you still  my eye
Tell me baby do you  me?
Well it's been a year, it doesn't  me.
- Happy Christmas! - I  it up and  it
With a note saying "I Love You" - I  it -
Now I know what a fool I've been
But if you kissed me now I know you'd  me again.



Chorus (x2)
A crowded room, friends with tired eyes
I'm  from you and your soul of ice
My God I  you were someone to rely on
Me? I guess I  a shoulder to cry on,
A face on a lover with a fire in his heart
A man undercover but you  me apart.
Now I've found a real love you'll never   me again.


Chorus (x2)

 A face on a lover with a fire in his heart, 
A man undercover but you   me apart.
Next year I'll  it to someone
I'll   it to someone special.

Um comentário:

Loubah SophiE Eloha disse...

Boa noite meu Caro amigo.
Fiz uma replay do teu sitio no meu Twitter e outra no face, tentando retribuir um pouco o teu carinho tão zeloso para com essa tua amiga aqui.
Obrigado de todo meu coração.
Um abraço em Ti e aos teus.
Fica com Deus e até breve.