sábado, 4 de junho de 2011

Adele - Set fire to the rain

For more information keep in touch through Source: http://www.englishexercises.org/makeagame/viewgame.asp?id=5890

Author of this Exercises:Students.EnglishHouse

Israel
 

 

I let it fall, my 

And as it fell, you  to claim it,
It was dark and I was over,
Until you kissed my  and you saved me,
My , they were strong, but my knees were  too weak,

 


To stand in your arms without falling to your feet,

But there's a  to you that I never knew, never ,
All the things you'd , they were never true, never true,
And the games you'd play, you would  win, always win,

But I set  to the rain,
Watched it pour as I touched your face,
Well, it burned while I ,
'Cause I heard it screaming out your name, your name,

When  with you I could stay there,
Close my eyes, feel you here ,
You and me , nothing is better,

'Cause there's a side to you that I  knew, never knew,
All the things you'd say, they were never , never true,
And the games you'd , you would always win, always win,

But I set fire to the ,
Watched it pour as I touched your ,
Well, it  while I cried,
'Cause I heard it  out your name, your name
I set fire to the rain,
And I  us into the flames,
Well, I felt something die,
'Cause I knew that that was the  time, the last time,

Sometimes I  up by the door,
And heard you calling, must be waiting for you,
Even now when we're  over,
I can't help myself from looking for you,

I set fire to the rain,
 it pour as I touch your face,
Well, it burned while I ,
'Cause I heard it screaming out  name, your name
I set  to the rain,

 


And I threw us into the ,
Well, I felt something ,
'Cause I knew that that was the last time, the  time, oh,
Oh, no,
Let it burn, oh,
 it burn,
Let it burn.

Um comentário:

Anônimo disse...

The video is not available in my country.:-(

I wish you a good Sunday. Share with Twitter!