quinta-feira, 19 de maio de 2011

In Average 500 hundreds visitors a day...

 

English Tips' blog reached all the world continents and so far, 171 countries, the profile is based in Students, Teachers, Bloggers and readers through Google. And I've been received e-mails asking me about the purpose of English tips, and you know about my real intention...Providing a self-studying and those who visit are focusing to improve their English. I have seen on the Radar, many visitors checking out Educative websites and blogs, mostly about English. In addition the contents here come to YouTube English courses, Voanews Podcasts, SpeakUp, Elllo.org, English Exercises.org, amongst others. However, I have no words to thank you, unless GRATITUDE. I want to thank you for all of Bloggers from Brazil and in several countries I'm not mentioned because I don't want to forget anyone. Everyone is special. Without mention the number of friends who support my blog on the Social Networking Sites, on Facebook, Twitter, StumbleUpon have been promoted as much as they can, thank you very much. I love you all, I think we can do a better world, we can both support for FREEDOM and PEACE. Do not forget to leave your comment here...you are the most important, and telling for friends about English Tips. Have a wonderful day for my friends in Asia, Phillipines, Malaysia, Indonesia, Singapore, South Korea, Japan, Vietnam, and the list goes on, and at least from Europe, Central America, North America, Brazil, South Africa and so on. See you tomorrow, friends. 

Nenhum comentário: