sábado, 23 de abril de 2011

Watch out

It's very common people from different parts of the world keep in touch through e-mail, in particular from South Africa in order to promise a sum up of money to you, do not do that, have a look the last e-mail I received from there.
Dear Sir,

I crave your indulgence for the unsolicited nature of this letter, but it was borne out of desperation and current development. Please bear with me.

My name is mr.ahmed fadil . auditor of B.O.A Bank (BOA) I discovered existing dormant account for 5years.

I seek your consent to present yourself as the next of kin of the deceased. As an auditor in the bank I will use my position in the bank to help you stand as the next of kin to the deceased, so that the proceeds of this account valued at $22.5million dollars can be transferred to you, this is the story in a nutshell.

Now I want an account over seas where the bank will transfer this fund. Now my questions are:-

1. Can you handle this project?...
2. Can I give you this trust?... If yes, send to me your personal information as below:

Your name :
Your address :
Your occupation:
Your age :
Your telephone number :

I expect you're urgent response if you can handle this project,contact me via my alternative email address:  dr.sangoali2@gmail.com
Thanks

Dr.Sango Ali
TEL. 226 78 78 46 20.

Never reply or send any money.

Nenhum comentário: