sábado, 23 de abril de 2011

I'm Yours by Jason Mraz

Author of this Exercise: Nereis
Marina Llop


Listen to the song and order the lines.

Before the cool done run out  
I tried to be chill but you're so hot that I melted  
And now I'm trying to get back  
I reckon it's again my turn to win some or learn some 
I'll be giving it my bestest  
Nothing's going to stop me but divine intervention 
Well you’ve done done me and you bet I felt it  
I fell right through the cracks  
It cannot wait, I'm yours  
I won't hesitate no more, no more  

Look into your heart and you'll find love love love  
Open up your plans and damn you're free  
I like peaceful melodies 
Well open up your mind and see like me 
It's your God-forsaken right to be loved love loved love love 
Listen to the music of the moment maybe sing with me  
Listen and complete with the missing word

So I  hesitate no more, no more
It cannot wait I'm sure
There's no  to complicate                 
CHORUSOur  is short
This is our  , I'm yours

I've been  way too long checking my tongue in the 
And bending over backwards just to try to see it 
But my fogged up the glass
And so I drew a new face and 
 what I'm saying is there ain't no better 
To rid yourself of vanity and just go with the 
It's what we aim to do
Our  is our virtue
CHORUS
Well no no, well open up your  and see like me
Open up your plans and damn you're free
Look into your  and you'll find love love love love
Listen to the  of the moment come and  with me
I like one big family (2nd time: I like happy family)
It's your God-forsaken right to be loved love love love

 hesitate no more
Oh no more no more no more
It's your God-forsaken right to be , I'm sure
There's no  to complicate
Our  is short
This is our , I'm yours

CHORUS

Nenhum comentário: