domingo, 5 de setembro de 2010

Facebook's song


Watch the video and do the following exercises.
Source: www.englishexercises.org
Author Judith Jekkel


Write in or choose the missing words. The images may help.

I wouldn’t call myself
A social 
And there’s not much
That  me from the other 
But when I log in
I begin to 

There’s an online 
Where I am 
Of a little website
 to me
With   of me
And a  of my friends
And an  record
Of the groups that I 

What is the correct order of the following lines?

       Of your favourite flicks

                                                              Before the Internet friendship
                                                             You actually had to be
              That with a point and a click
       Who on earth thought

                                                             Was so tough
    I would know whole loads
          In people’s presence and stuff

Choose the correct verbs.

Facebook, Facebook
I ain’t  on Facebook
There  girls
 out at the mall
But now I just  for them
 on the wall

Take a look on Facebook
Hey, it  that late statistics
Link’s  the recorder

Match the beginning and the end of the following lines.

                                                       How do you              A  in the picture

                                               Did you hook up                B request confirmation?
                                                   Do you need to             C with this person?
             Or did you                  D know this person?
He looked cute              E  just think
On Facebook?


Tick the lines which contain extra words and write them in the boxes.

If the Internet had crashed
All across the land             
Or my Facebook account
Was deleted by a bad man
I’d carry it around 
The picture of my face
And a short summary of me
Typed down on a small page 

Facebook, I’m hurt on Facebook
It’s much more than a want,
It’s more than a need 
I’d shrivel it up and die
Without my mini-feed.

Take a look on Facebook
Take a look on Facebook

Nenhum comentário: