quinta-feira, 6 de outubro de 2011

When I'm 64


When I'm 64 By The Beatles 
Source: http://www.englishexercises.org/makeagame/viewgame.asp?id=306 
All credits for Teachar Leva Eva
(Beatles)
 
1.Try to find out the missing words:
 
When I get  ,losing my 

Many  from now.

Will you still be sending me a Valentine    greetings, a bottle of  


If I'd been out till quarter to three

Would you lock the ,
Will you still need me, will you still   me,

When I'm  


You'll be older too,

And if you say the word,

I could stay with you.


I could be handy, mending a fuse

When your lights have gone.

You can   a sweater by the  

Sunday mornings go for a ride.

Doing the garden, digging the weeds,

Who could  for more.

Will you still need me, will you still feed me,

When I'm sixty-four.

Every summer we can rent a  

In the Isle of Wight, if it's not too dear

We shall scrimp and save
Grandchildren on your  

Vera, Chuck & Dave

Send me a    , drop me a line,

Stating point of view

Indicate precisely what you mean to say

Yours sincerely, wasting away

Give me your answer, fill in a form

Mine for evermore

Will you still need me, will you still feed me,

When I'm sixty-four.
 
1.Listen to the song and check your answer.
 
 
2.What will Paul do?(Yes, he will/No, he won't)
(Put a tick next to the right answer.)
 
a.He will drive a car.
b.He will mend the fuse.
c.He will knit a sweater.
d.He will rent a cottage.
e.He will save money.
 
f.He will water the  flowers.
 
g.He will dig the weeds.
 
h.He will send a postcard.
 
3.Topic for discussion:
Your future plans

Nenhum comentário: