sexta-feira, 14 de outubro de 2011

Learning by songs...Lucky by Jason Mraz

     Lucky- By Jason Mraz
Source: http://www.englishexercises.org/makeagame/viewgame.asp?id=5009 All credits for teacher Khampeerai Kaewharn
     
          Listen to the song and do exercises A-F.
     A.Choose the right word from each box.
Do you  me?
I'm 
 to you
Across the 

Across the  blue ocean
Under the 
 sky
Oh my, baby I'm 

          B.Choose heart/hard/dreams/where/home/whisper to fill in the gaps.
Boy I hear you in my 
I feel your 
 across the sea
I keep you with me in my 

You make it easier when life gets 


Lucky I'm in love with my best 
Lucky to have been  I have been
Lucky to be coming 
 again
Ohhhohhhohhhohhohhohhhohh

C. Choose the right word from each box.They don't know how long it 
 for a love like this
Every time we 
 goodbye
I wish we 
 one more kiss
I'll wait for you, I 
 you I will

D. Unscramble the words.Lucky I'm in love with my best   (rinfde)
Lucky to have been 
 (ehwre)I have been
Lucky to be coming 
  (omhe) again
Lucky we're in love in every 
 (awy )
Lucky to have stayed where we have stayed
Lucky to be coming home 
 (odmseay)

E. Choose the right word from each box.*    And so I'm   through the sea
      To an island where we'll 

      You'll 
 the music fill the air
      I'll  
 a flower in your hair

      Though the breezes through the 

      Move so pretty, you're all I 

      As the world keeps spinning 

      You hold me right here right  

F. Fill in the missing words.
      Lucky I'm in love with my best 
      Lucky to have been  I have been
      Lucky to be coming 
 again
      Lucky we're in love in every 

      Lucky to have stayed 
 we have stayed
      Lucky to be coming home 

      Ohhhohhhohhhohhohhohhhohh
      Ohhhohhhohhhohhohhohhhohhohhohhohh
  ( repeat *)
 

Nenhum comentário: