domingo, 11 de setembro de 2011

Learn with songs: I am yours - Jason Mraz



All credits for this exercises for Maria Patricia Amaya, she teaches English in Santo Antonio de Padua, Argentina. 
Write the missing words  

Well you done done me and you  I felt it
I tried to be chill but you're so hot that I melted
 right through the cracks
And now I'm trying to get 
Before the cool done run out
I'll be giving it my bestest
Nothing's going to  me but divine intervention
I reckon it's again my turn to win some or learn some

I won't hesitate no , no 
It cannot wait, I'm yours
It's best to believe in yours, yours in yours
Choose the correct option:Well open up your  and see like me
Open up your  and damn you're free
Look into your  and you'll find love love love
Listen to the music of the  people, dance and sing
We are just one big family
It's your God-forsaken right to be loved love loved love loved


Nenhum comentário: