terça-feira, 13 de setembro de 2011

The Climb - Miley Cirus, learning English through the song



The Climb Miley Cirus

 Source: http://www.englishexercises.org/makeagame/viewgame.asp?id=1706
All the credits for teacher Zora Linda M. Miguez from Canadá. 
Complete the song:
 
I can almost see it 
There’s a voice inside my   heart  head  sayin, 
You’ll never reach it,
Every move I make feels 
Lost with no  
My faith is shaking but I 
Got to keep my head held high 

There’s always going to be another 
I’m always going to want to make it move 
Sometimes I'm going to have to  lose  // move 
Ain’t about how fast I get there,
It’s the climb 

The struggles I’m facing, 
The  I’m taking 
Sometimes might knock me down but 
I may not know it 
But these are the  that 
I’m going to remember most yeah
Just got to keep going
And I,
Just keep pushing on,
was  / cause   / because 


There’s always going to be another mountain 
Always going to be an uphill battle, 
 you going to have to lose, 
Ain’t about how  fast // last  I get there, 
Ain’t about what’s waiting on the other side 
It’s the 

There’s always going to be another mountain 
I’m always going to want to  it move 
Always going to be an uphill battle, 
Sometimes I'm going to have to lose, 
Ain’t about what’s waiting on the other side 
It’s the climb 

Keep climbing 
Keep the faith baby 
It’s all about 
The climb 
Keep the pace  // faith // fate 
Keep your  

Woaah

Nenhum comentário: