quarta-feira, 10 de agosto de 2011

YOU NEEDED ME


Listen to the song:

This is a great song and this is a great teacher, all credits for Victoria Ladybug from Israel. Here you can explore the regular and irregular verbs and try to memorize them, also  you should visit the link 
http://www.englishexercises.org/makeagame/viewgame.asp?id=5483
Write the verbs in the Past Tense:
 ( cry) a tear
You  ( wipe) it dry
 (be) confused
You  (clear) my mind
 (sell) my soul
You  (buy) it back for me
And  (hold) me up and  (give) me dignity
Somehow you  (need) me.

ChorusYou  (give) me strength
To stand alone again
To face the world
Out on my own again
You   (put) me high upon a pedestal
So high that I  (can) almost see eternity
You  (need) me
You  (need)me


And I can't believe it's you I can't believe it's true
 (need) you and you   (be) there
And I'll never leave, why should I leave
I'd be a fool
'Cause I've finally  (find) someone who really cares

You  (hold) my hand
When it   (be) cold
When I   (be) lost
You  (take) me home
You  (give)me hope
When I   (be) at the end
And  (turn) my lies
Back into truth again
You even  (call) me friend

Repeat Chorus
You  (need) me
You  (need)me
Write the past form and match the verbs:
 
           Example:  writewrote   
think-
go-
tell-
meet-
give-
take-
see-
know-
look-
start-
climb-
dance-
do-
run-
come-
sit-
say-
pay-
begin-
sing-
jump-
shout-
study-
fall-
help-
live-
make-
sell-
 
    by Victoria                                                      
       our school site