quarta-feira, 24 de agosto de 2011

Song - I´m like a bird - Nelly Furtado - SIMPLE PRESENT


I'm like a bird - Nelly Furtado - PRESENT TENSE

 

All credits of this exercise for Teacher Luiza from Brazil (ESL)
Source: It's recommendable for English Students and Teacher keep in touch throught English Exercise, the best way to improve your English for more info and correct the exercise dropping by on http://www.englishexercises.org/exercise.asp?id=6680  

Listen to the song and choose the correct word
You're , that's for sure
You'll never ever 
You're  but it's not for sure
I won't ever 
And though my love is 
Though my love is 

chorus 2x
I'm like a bird, I'll only  away
I don't know where my  is, I don't know where my  is
(and baby, all I  for you to know is)
Your  in me brings me to 
Even after all these years
And it  me so much to tell
That you don't know me that 
And  my love is rare
And though my love is true

chorus 2x- I'm like a bird, I'll only....
It's not that I wanna  goodbye
It's just that everytime you  to tell me, me that you love me
Each and every single day I 
I'm going to have to eventually  you away
And though my love is rare
And though my love is true
Hey, I'm just 
That we may  through
Yeahhh

chorus (6X) I'm like a bird, I'll only...

Nenhum comentário: