terça-feira, 9 de agosto de 2011

PROJECT LIVING AND LEARNING


                          Children of PETI (Eradication of Labor's Children Project) taking a free-training conversation in the project Living and Learning. 


As I talked previously one of the blog entries about the Project “Living and Learning” it comes to old saying originally means “Live and Learn.” It’s very simple project, I just follow up an English material (Inglês Curso) English course, of course I’m a volunteer there and the real intention is providing a free-training conversation for Children. Actually I teach in the Brazilian project PETI (Projeto de Erradicação do Trabalho Infantil) It’s a Eradication of Labor’s Children Project. Both are low income children, not in risk of vulnerability yet, but the project also prevent them against the Children’s Labor.

You may help the project, in particular my dear friends, teachers, please send me Worksheets for carlosrn36@gmail.com and we also accept small donations just keep in touch through the e-mail address. As well you also can help me telling for friends about English tips’ blog. Thank you for your audience, and sorry for the bad quality of the pictures. 

Nenhum comentário: