sábado, 6 de agosto de 2011

Oh, Pretty Woman

Oh, Pretty Woman
by Roy Orbison


All credits for Teacher Elvira S.
                                       
Watch the video and do the following exercises
A.
Write the missing Verbs
Pretty woman,  down the street
Pretty woman, the kind I  to 
Pretty woman
 you, you' not the truth
No one   as good as you
Mercy
B.
Tick the words that you can hear
Pretty woman, want won't you pardon me
Pretty woman, I couldn't help see sea
Pretty woman
That you look lovely love has as can be
Are you alone lonely just like me
Wow
C.
Unscramble the following lines (from 1 to 8)
 Pretty woman, look my way
 Come with me baby, be mine tonight
 Pretty woman, stop a while
 Pretty woman, yeah yeah yeah
 'Cause I need you, I'll treat you right
 Pretty woman, talk a while
 Pretty woman, say you'll stay with me
 Pretty woman, give your smile to me
D.
Choose the correct word
Pretty woman, don't walk on 
Pretty woman,  me cry
Pretty woman, don't walk , hey... okay
If that's the way it  be, okay
I guess I'll  home, it's late
E.
Match the following lines
1. There'll be tomorrow night,    back to me
2. What do    but wait
3. Is she walking    woman
4. Yeah, she's walking back    I see
5. Oh, oh, pretty      to me