segunda-feira, 8 de agosto de 2011

Nothing's Gonna Change My Love for You

This is a great lyric song, in my viewpoint one of the most beautiful lyric song I've ever seen, as usual, the real intention is promote the owner of the website and author of the Exercise, and all credits of this one for Teacher Khampeerai Kaewharn and originally posted on   http://www.englishexercises.org/makeagame/viewgame.asp?id=5151 as well as you can see, the informal usage of GONNA typically in lyric songs or during the speech, formally and informally not only by Americans, but I was listening a programme through BBC and the radio announcer has used gonna during the debate. A song, can teach us so much.  

   Nothing's Gonna Change My Love for You
                                                  
Watch the video, listen to the song and do exercises A, B and C.
Nothing's Gonna Change My Love for You-Glenn Medeiros
A. Choose the words you hear.



If I had to  my life without you near me
The days would all 
 empty
The nights would 
 so long
With you I see forever oh so 

I might  been in love before
But it never 
 this strong
Our dreams 
 young
And we both know they'll 
 us
Where we want to
 
 me now me now
I don't want to live 
 you

B. Fill in the missing words.


Nothing's gonna  my love for you
You oughta know by now how 
 I love you
One thing you can be 
 of
I'll never ask for 
 than your love
Nothing's gonna 
 my love for you
You oughta know by now how 
 I love you
The 
 may change my whole   through
But nothing's 
 change my love for you
If the road ahead is not so 
 ,
Our love will 
 the way for us
Like a guiding
 

C. Unscramble the words.


I'll be there for you if you  ( osudhl) need me
You don't 
  (veah) to change a thing
I love you just the 
 (ayw) you are
So come with me and 
 ( resah) the view
I'll 
 (phle) you see forever too
Hold me now
Touch me now
I don't want to live 
 (ithutwo) you
( repeat  )

Nenhum comentário: