sexta-feira, 12 de agosto de 2011

Have a wonderful and blessed weekend

source of this picuture: shaijavallikatri.blogspot.com

Gratitude is the only word I found out to thank you for everything, I simply wish all the best for those who have been visited and telling for friends about English tips. The single way to help the project "Living and Learning" is promoting this blog for friends, I guarantee everything I have done, I did it without any intention in order to make business, this is a non-profit (volunteer job) and it's really grateful receiving several e-mails from different parts of the world.So far 180 different countries have been visited here, all the continent, 70.000 page viewers a month, that's why everything I can do is THANK YOU. I love you all. Happy blogging, and have a blessed weekend.   I'll update this blog at the end of Saturday night. See you around friends. 

Um comentário:

cookingvarieties disse...

hi english tips, many thanks for wishing me a happy ramadhan.
i didn't realise you receive so many happy page views monthly. i wish i will reach there one day...congrats, your efforts worthy of visits- many people benefit. God Bless you.