quarta-feira, 22 de junho de 2011

The way I are.



 A song can teach us so much, a great teacher as Judite Jekkel can provide a self-studying and a great effortless and useful English material like this all credits for her http://www.englishexercises.org/makeagame/viewgame.asp?id=518 

Source: English Exericses.org. 
                                                                         
 
Watch the video and do the following exercises.

Write in the missing words. The images may help.
 


I ain't got no I ain't got no  to take you on a I can't even buy you But together we could be the perfect soul Talk to me girlOh

Unscramble the following lines
                                           If we go touch
                                           Thug it out til' we get it right
                                           Baby, it's alright now
   We can work without the perks just you and me
                                           You ain't gotta flaunt for me
                                           You can still touch my love, it's free

Choose the correct words in the chorus

~ Chorus ~ 
Baby if you , you can get a 'Cause I like you just the  you areI'm about to strip and I'm well Can you  me the way I are? I don't  the G's or the car Boy I like you just the way you areLet me  ya strip, you can get a tip'Cause I like, I like, I like... 
Unscramble the words in brackets.

I ain't got no (AIVS)
I ain't got no Red American (Eerxsps)
We can't go (hronwee) exotic
It don't (etmrta) 'cause I'm the one that loves you best
Talk to me girl

Write in the missing prepositions.
OhBaby, it's alright nowYou ain't gotta flaunt  meIf we go touchy you can still touch my love, it's freeWe can work  the perks just you and meThug it  til' we get it right~ Chorus ~ Write in or choose the missing words. The images may help.

You know
Baby girl, I don't got a  ol' I rent a  in a houseListen baby girlI ain't got a But I can  your boatSo listen, baby girlOnce you get a  of D.O.EYou gon' want  mo'So listen, baby girlWhen I'm naked I want you Want you there, yeah.Yeah my  and me loof like feel me them, And it's really not  Louis Allason, Your  ain't Pamela Anderson, It's a struggle just to get you in the But listen  girl, Before I let you  a  I'll buy a bigger car, So listen baby girl, I love you just the way ya are, the way ya are
Find the extra words in each line and write them in the boxes.
OhBaby girl, it's alright now                                              You ain't gotta flaunt it for me                                        If we go touchy then you can still touch my love, it's freeWe can work without the hard perks just you and me       Thug it out please til' we get it right                            

Um comentário:

The Cat Hag disse...

This reminds me of English comprehension exercises I did in school. :)


xoxo,
Addie
The Cat Hag