quinta-feira, 2 de junho de 2011

USAGE OF SKYPE

I have been added a lot of friends on Facebook and mostly asking me for, Carlos I want to practise English with you on Facebook, could you help me to improve my English? I'm tired to post here and there on FB the best way to improve your English and developing a good listening of course is listen to podcasts, videos on Hello Channel, Watching TV, Documentaries, etc, after that your listening will start to work. 

But there is the best and way, for free service called Skype, where the worldwide find themselves make friends and practise English and there is a great website where you can do that, choose your level and country, there are many people interested to exchange experience and practise English. First of all create a free account on Skype and getting started to practise English, secondly go to www.speaking24.com and sign up for free, choose a nick and level. 

Of course, I've been busied but add me there and leave a message on FB, Skype ID: aventureirosdacaatinga http://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=100000146638960 this is my profile on FB. Do not forget, I love comment and followers, liked my blog, please promote it and follow on Google on NB, do the same, friends. Have a wonderful day, night or afternoon. 

Nenhum comentário: