quinta-feira, 23 de junho de 2011

Stumble Upon and Fraud clicks on Google Adsense.

Excellent for bloggers, earn money legally, do not use fraud clicks you account might be or for sure will be deleted, do not click on purpose. 
Join there www.stumbleupon.com signup for free and got more readers

Before travelling, I decided to talk about another social Networking site and excellent for us, blogger. StumbleUpon community www.stumbleupon.com and do a free register and keep in touch with friends around the world. Well, I'd like to thanks all who give me support on StumbleUpon, Facebook, Twitter, Bloggers Community www.bloggers.com . I'll be away for three days, but I'll miss you all. Thanks for everything, and please, you are most welcome here, but do not use to click on purpose on the AdSenses, it's very common through bloggers using this to earn money, but the Adsense's engineers will delete your account and mine. Instead, just telling for friends promoting use the social Networking bottom bellow of each entries. I can't stand it something like that..."Ki$$ my blog I'll ki$$ back, please do not use this on my Cobox I'll not return click on Adsense. Please pass it on for bloggers' this practising should be banned. Have a blessed day/night or afternoon, all.  

Nenhum comentário: