sexta-feira, 17 de junho de 2011

Join on Jeanie Fan page or give a small donation

Help Jeanie campaign join on her Fan page

                             Jeanie needs your support join on the campaign, please and save one life.
I desire that this message could touch deeply on your heart and you could help Jeanie or giving a small contribution or joining on her Facebook. You don't realise how difficult is struggling against cancer, me and this blog support for things like that, I ask for you comprehension and everyone who joining there I'm sure she will get her achievement as soon as possible. 
Well I invite you, dear readers to join on Jeanie Campaign, well this is a short description about her campaign says her husband please you just need to join on her Fan page http://www.facebook.com/pages/Please-Help-Jeanie-2-Cancer-Cure/176257085764887 as well as please promote it on your FB's wall and dear bloggers and Networking bloggers please do the same.  To raise enough money to provide safe, alternative cancer treatments to those individuals who cannot otherwise afford them - starting with myself for my wife, Jeanie. 

Nenhum comentário: