quarta-feira, 8 de junho de 2011

John Paul Young 'Love Is In The Air'

For more info visit:

 http://www.englishexercises.org/makeagame/viewgame.asp?id=4720

Author of the Exercise : Teacher pawag
Agnes



Unscramble these words:
Love is in the  IRA
Everywhere I look  AOURND
Love is in the   IRA
Every sight and every  OUDNS
Write the verbs in correct form:


And I  (not / to know) if  (to be)  foolish
 (not / to know) if   (to be) wise
But it  (to be) something that I must believe in
And it  (to be)  there when I  (to look) in your eyes 
Look and write in the missing words:


  is in the air
In the whisper of the  
   is in the air
In the thunder of the  
Listen and write in the missing words:


And I don't know if I'm just  
Don't know if I feel  
But it's something that I must   in
And it's there when you call out my  


(Chorus)
Love is in the air
Love is in the air
Oh oh oh
Oh oh oh

Write in words of opposite meaning:


 (hatred) is in the air
In the rising of the  (moon)
 (hatred) is in the air
When the  (night) is nearly done 
Write in misssing words: illusion, that, when, if.


And I don't know if you're an 
Don't know  I see it true
But you're something  I must believe in
And you're there  I reach out for you 
Write in missing words:


Love is in the 
Every  and every sound
And I don't know if I'm  foolish
Don't  if I'm being wise


But it's something that I must believe in
And it's there when I look in your eyes 

Nenhum comentário: