terça-feira, 28 de junho de 2011

Chasing Pavements-Adele

Source: http://www.englishexercises.org/makeagame/viewgame.asp?id=138


Author of the Exercise: All credits for Maria Patricia Amaya from Argentina.


 
 
 
1. Write the words you hear:
I've made up my  
Don’t need to  it over
If I'm  I am right
Don't need to  no further
This ain't lust I  this is love
2. Number the lines in the order you hear them:
If I end up with you 
 ‘Cos it was not said to you 
But if I tell the world 
And that’s exactly what I need to do 
I'll never say enough 

3. Choose the correct words:

 myself up

And fly  in circles
 as my heart drops
And my back  to tingle
Finally  this be it
Or should I give up ...
 
 
4. Websearch: (Use the right button of your mouse to follow the link)
 
 
 
  1. When was she born? May 3, 1988 May 5, 1988 May 6, 1988
  2. What nationality is she? American Irish English
  3. What kind of music does she sing? punk popsoul and jazz
  4. What was her first record's name? 19 Hometown glory Chasing pavements
  5. What  prize did she get? Grammy Awards Emmy Awards Brit Awards
  6. Who does she live with? her boyfriend her sister her mother
  7. She attended the same school as Paul Mc Cartney Amy Winehouse Björk
 
 
 
 
 
 

Nenhum comentário: