quarta-feira, 11 de maio de 2011

I'll be away...Travelling

                     Hunting scene Northeast Tradition, Furna do Messias.

Everyday before I go to bed I don't forget to thank you for your support and how much is important your audience, comment, suggestion and your viewpoint. I'm so sorry to say that I'll be away for 5 days off-line, no internet and Social Networking websites, So sad to me 'cause I love blogging, but so happy, because on the other hand me, and a stuff of the Secretary of Tourism of my town (Carnaúba dos Dantas) we're travelling tomorrow towards the Capital in order to take part on the Brazil National Tourism Mart in Natal, capital of the Rio Grande do Norte State. The event runs on 12th until 15th and this is the opportunity to take part there. However we were not taking part on the Top Table, just the Brazil Operator and over 38 countries will be in Natal. As you can see, I don't forget to communicate for you, the main reason of English Tips' blog, without you it doesn't make sense. Thank you for your help in advance and continue promoting my blog for friends. I'll update on the auto-publishing, see you the next Sunday. 

Nenhum comentário: