segunda-feira, 9 de maio de 2011

I.LISTEN TO BRYAM ADAM'S SONG AND COMPLETE IT .

I.LISTEN TO BRYAM ADAM'S SONG  AND  COMPLETE  IT .

A song can teach much, telling for friend about the useful website English exercises, it's an ESL designed for both Students and Teachers.
Author of this Exercise: Teacher Ruth
 
               DO I HAVE TO SAY THE WORDS
 
                              
 
 
Rescue  from the mire
Whisper words of 
Rescue me -  rescue me

With your  open wide
Want you here by my side
Come to me - darling rescue me
When this world's  in
There's no need to pretend
Set me  - darling rescue me

I don't wanna let you 
So I'm standing in your way
I never needed anyone like I'm needing you today

Do I   to say the words?
Do I have to tell the truth?
Do I have to shout it out? 
Do I have to say a 
Must I prove to you - how good we are 
Do I have to say the words? 

Rescue me from despair 
Tell me you will be there 
 me please - darlin' rescue me 

Every  that we share 
Every cross that we bear 
Can't you see - darling rescue me 

I don't wanna let you go                                                                          
So I'm standing in your way 
I never needed anyone like I'm needing you  

Do I have to say the words? 
Do I have to tell the 
Do I have to shout it out? 
Do I have to say a prayer? 
Must I  to you - how good we are together? 
Do I have to say the words?

Nenhum comentário: