segunda-feira, 23 de maio de 2011

Going for a Beer

Going for a Beer 




Source: Lower intermediate
Speaker: Chuck Rolando
Language level: Lower intermediate

After the Great Britain Beer Festival in London, all the brewery presidents decide to go out for a beer together.

The president of Corona sits down and says: “Hey Senor, I would like the world’s best beer, a Corona.” The bartender dusts off a bottle from the shelf and gives it to him.

Then the Budweiser president says: “I’d like the best beer in the world, give me “The king Of Beer,” a Budweiser.” The Bartender gives him one.

Next the Coors president says: “I’d like th only beer made with Rocky Mountain spring water, give me a Coors.” He gets it.

Finally, the Guinness boss sits down and says: “Give me a Coke.” The bartender is a little taken aback, but gives him what he ordered. The other brewery look over at him and ask: “Why aren’t drinking a Guinness? 

The Guinness president replies: well I figured if you guys aren't drinking beer, neither would I.”

Nenhum comentário: