segunda-feira, 2 de maio de 2011

Break you shame, just practise your English


Good morning/afternoon or good night, how have you been? How was your day? What did you do? Wh Questions can help you to improve your English organize with your friends and ask each other using the simple past. Shame is a problem, which block your mind and you should ice breaking and training a free conversation. Definitely we need keep in touch and there are different ways of communication. Ex: What did you do yesterday? I went to the mall. I travelled to Madrid. I went fishing with friends. I studied English lessons. I can use the same structure or not (went), it’s up to you. The same goes for present Simple, organize a schedule and talking about your daily actions using the past.
When you were a little boy, what’s your favorite food, game, etc…Describe things you did in the past. Telling for friends about it, and getting started right now. Communication is the most important, see you the next tip.
That’s all for today, just telling for friends, shout out English Tips around the world, thank you for visiting. You are the most important; I sincere respect you and love comments. Let me know what you think about it.

Um comentário:

RZorpa e Loubah Sofia disse...

Gostava de roubar o retrato de vós os dois, é lindo de contemplar.
Permissão para colocar em nossos álbuns.

Um abraço