sexta-feira, 15 de abril de 2011

I was Born to Love you

A song definitely can teach much, so this is the best way to improve your English listening and grammar. 
Author: Teacher Vanessa
Source: http://www.englishexercises.org/makeagame/viewgame.asp?id=2094


 
                                  QUEEN
                    I was born to love you
Put these phrases in order.
chorusWith every single beat of my heart
I was born to love you Every single day of my life
Yes, I was born to take care of you
 
Put these verbs in the correct tense and the yellow words in order.
You   (be PRESENT SIMPLE) the one for me
I 
(be PRESENT SIMPLE)the man for you
You were made for me
You're my 

If I was given every 
I'd for your love                                             
chance    kill      opportunity       dream
                                                                           amazing         romance         ecstasy  
So take a 
 with me
Let me 
 with you
I'm caught in a 

And my dream's come true
It's so hard to believe
This 
 (happen PRESENT CONTINUOUS) to me
An 
 feeling
Comin' through

chorus

I wanna love you
I love every little 
 about you
I wanna love you, love you, love you
Born - to love you
Born - to love you
Yes I was born to love you
Born - to love you
Born - to love you
Every 
 day - of my life

 amazing feeling
Coming through

chorus                  

2 comentários:

Unknown disse...

Love this song! Sorry I've been so busy haven't had time to do much of anything, today I finally got a little break.. So I am trying to pay a visit to my friends :))
Have a wonderful weekend !!


Deb

SandyMDesigns disse...

Love this song too. Great post.