segunda-feira, 28 de março de 2011

We Will Rock You and We Are the Champions

We Will Rock You and We Are the Champions

Author: Judit Jékel


Watch the video and do the following exercises

Unscramble the lines of “We Will Rock You”
You got mud on yo’ face
Kickin’ your can all over the place
Playin’ in the street gonna be a big man some day
Buddy you’re a boy make a big noise
You big disgrace

We will we will rock you
We will we will rock you


The following verbs come from “We Are the Champions” Write in their correct forms as you listen.
kick pay commit have come do make

I've my dues -
Time after time -
I've
my sentence
But
no crime -
And bad mistakes
I've
a few
I've
my share of sand in my face -
But I've
through
Which word can you hear in the Chorus?We are the champions - my
And we'll
on fighting - till the -
We are the champions -
We are the champions
No time for
we are the champions - of the -
Tick the words that you can hear.I've taken my bows vows
And my curtain
falls calls -
You
brought bought me fame and fortune torture and everything that goes with it
-
I thank you all -

But it's been no bed
bad of roses
No pleasure cruise cause-
I consider it a challenge before the hole
whole human race -
And I ain't gonna
loose lose -

Chorus

Um comentário: