quinta-feira, 31 de março de 2011

Listening: Song by Bonnie Tyler I Need A Hero

Listening: Song by Bonnie Tyler

I Need A Hero

Author: Judith Jékel

 

 

Watch the video and do the following exercises.
Tick the words that you can hear.
Where have all good  men  man gone
And where are all the  goods  gods?
Where’s the sweet  street-wise Hercules
To fight  light  the rising odds?

Isn’t there a white  knight  night upon a fiery steed?
Late at night I   toss   loss  and turn and     deem   dream of what I need


Unscramble the lines of the Chorus


  He’s gotta be strong
  I need a hero
  And he’s gotta be fresh from the fight
  I’m holding out for a hero ‘til the end of the night
  And he’s gotta be larger than life
  And it’s gotta be soon
  I need a hero
  I’m holding out for a hero ‘til the morning light
 And he’s gotta be fast
  He’s gotta be sure

Choose the words that you can hear.
 
Somewhere  midnight
In my  fantasy
Somewhere just beyond my  
 someone reaching  for me

Unscramble the weather words in brackets.
 
Racing on the  (ntheudr) and rising with the  (eath)
It’s gonna take a superman to sweep me off my feet
Chorus

Up where the mountains meet the heavens above
Out where the  (gngiinlht) splits the sea
I would swear that there’s someone somewhere
Watching me
Through the  (dwin) and the  (lichl) and the  (inar)
And the  (rtoms) and the   (lofod)
I can feel his approach
Like a fire in my blood

Chorus

Nenhum comentário: