sábado, 12 de março de 2011

Have a wonderful Weekend, Thank you for your visiting

                                            "Living and learning"
                                       This is me (Carlos' tour guide)
                                    
Gratitude for those readers, bloggers’ partners, who visit my blog, over 100.000 pagerviews that’s why I want to thank you for your daily dropping by, commenting and spreading my blog for friends worldwide. So far, 161countries have been dropped here. Almost 2.000 postings and I made friends in several countries, mostly visit English tips (Tour guide daily). I try to do the best to provide a free-training improvement, because most of readers come here to study English.

In Asia, Oceania, South America, Central America, South Africa, North Africa, Europe, Scandinavia, I receive readers. Gratitude is the only word who representing a feeling to thanks for your help in advance, ‘cause every time you use the social networking (twitter, Facebook, StumbleUpon, Digg, Orkut, etc), for sure you are promoting PEACE, LOVE, and the most important EDUCATION. I was absent on Skype due working a lot in order to develop the Sustainable Tourism and take care for Educational projects, including “LIVING AND LEARNING,” I’m going to restart the next month.

Here you can find a lot of useful links for English teachers and students, as well as podcasts, texts, English course (available for free on YouTube Video), for instance Hello Channel. Pro-Jovem, Family Album USA, PodEnglish. If you are a Teacher and you have a good site or blog, do not hesitate, keep in touch and I’ll promote on my Favorite one. Did you like this blog? Promote it for friends. That’s all folks, just Re-twit, or using the social Networking to tell for friends about TOUR GUIDE. Remember how much you are important, God bless you and have a wonderful weekend.


Nenhum comentário: