segunda-feira, 14 de março de 2011

Do you believe life after death

                                          Carlos Tour guide

First of all, I want to say hello everyone, and continue love with each other and struggling for human rights, secondly I'm talking about "Life after Death, it's a beautiful life history took place in England. I'm not talking about it, just because I'm late and I have to work. May you have a wonderful day, and keep in touch with English tips, you comment and suggestion is important to me. As well as continue supporting my blog, just promote it for friends and welcome to take part on my Fan page. Leave a comment, I believe in life after death, what about? See you later. http://www.facebook.com/pages/English-tips/175167585856423 (Fan page). Feel free for joining and promote your site there. 

6 comentários:

Unknown disse...

yes. i believe life after death because my religion teaches about it. there are two places after death, hellfire and heaven. you will belong to one of these places depending on your deeds when you live in the world. you will belong to heaven if you do good deeds. and you will belong to hellfire if you do bad deeds.

Damiao disse...

Thank you, Marisa your opinion is important, keep visiting, friend.

Uma Anandane disse...

hmm...I too have asked the similar questions on my blog an I'm waiting for more answers...if you ask me,I do believe it yet sometime feel that one life is just enough..in case if there is one,I am sure to appreciate it on a positive note(not like splitting into heaven and hell)

Norazam disse...

Yes,there`s life after death.My religion thought so.

lina@women's perspectives disse...

Carlos, I believe life after death. I agree with Marisa...

Papua island in East Indonesia got the tsunami effect :(

Unknown disse...

Tough question. I would say I believe in life after death.