quarta-feira, 12 de janeiro de 2011

Technologies and English, part I


Good morning dear readers,

Today I decided to write about English tips, and how much it can be used for English learners and people interested to keep in touch with the Language. Speak English is not difficult; it depends on your willpower and dedication. This days I talked about how much the technologies could be useful approach each other and make friends around the world is easier due this technology.

As matter as fact, this technology have been used and continues used in order to improve and practice a language, in particular English. Thanks to this language communication became easily after the Babel Tower Fell down a long time ago. You cannot figure out, if we don’t have English for communicate how much difficult would be?

Anyways, change a bit of subject I’m so glad when I receive comments thankful for sharing my tips, articles, videos and websites and blogs’s tips. Teach by yourself known as Self-taught today is not difficult. You can use MP3, iPods, Notebooks using podcasts in order to improve your English, as well as access websites and blogs in English.

This blog receive a lot of visitors from Asia, mostly are friends, bloggers and teachers, of course students worldwide. I always encourage them to continue practice English overcome his/her difficult.

Finally, I have no words to describe how much happy is when you come, share, comment or suggest me, thank you so much Insya Allah (For God willing) we’re meeting tomorrow and the day after tomorrow until the day I dying. Next topic I’m going to talk about and share why did I decide to practice English and how I did that, what methodology I used for. See you tomorrow. 

Um comentário:

Anônimo disse...

Good afternoon my friend Teacher Carlos, thank you very much for your visit, happy Wednesday with peace, happiness and health. Hugs Valter.