sexta-feira, 17 de setembro de 2010

Zacharias Fundraising, donate please

Me and Marcio we're not sit back while we'll see Zacharias travelling to USA, in particular I want to invite the Brazilian teachers, bloggers, interpreters in order to get money, that's why I believe that invest in Education is much better then invest in war. I invite also bloggers such as Denilso de Lima www.denilsodelima.blogspot.com and Teclasap www.teclasap.com.br and many others, teacher Bruno, and for those teacher on my facebook and that use this blog. I also as soon as possible providing a free-training conversation o skype, keep donating I give you 15 minutes for you. Have a nice weekend all, in particular my dear readers around the world and students that use my blog to improve their English, see you next Monday, I'm going to travel to Natal, but I'll right be back soon. 

Nenhum comentário: