segunda-feira, 13 de setembro de 2010

I already contributed with Zach's Fundraiser

Zacharias is a young deaf Kenian student, but he is a resourceful and clever guy, he lives in an underdeveloped country as I mentioned before, and to be more specific, recently he got a scholarship in order to travel to US and enter the University. 

I remembered it was in 2008 when I wanted to go to take part in  England and South Africa in a project called Volunteer in Africa, and unfortunately I couldn't do that, because I didn't save enough money to travel abroad. Michael Marzio is a friend of mine, he is a teacher and he maintains an online website known as Real English. He is struggling and supporting a campaign in order to rise money for Zach's Fundraiser. I have not so much money, but I'm going to donate at least 10 dollars, around 20 reais, and I really recommend you do that, I'll provide a free conversation on skype in order to improve your English, however, if you have no money, just spread it around the world. Have a look at the video bellow.