quarta-feira, 14 de abril de 2010

Humor www.maganews.com.br

Mother-in-law’s laugh

Policeman: “Did you get the license number of the car that knocked you down?”
Pedestrian: “No, but I know who it was. My mother-in-law!”
Policeman: “How can you be so certain?”
Pedestrian: “I’d recognize that laugh anywhere!”

Vocabulary

1 license number – placa de carro

2 to knock down - atropelar

3 mother-in-law - sogra


A long job

A little boy sees his dad painting the ceiling.
His mum says to him:
“Look and remember how to do it. When you grow up you'll help your dad”.
The boy says:
“But won’t he have finished painting by then?”


A strange pain...

A man goes to the doctor.
- “Doc,” he says pointing to different parts of his body, “when I touch my arm it hurts. When I touch my neck it hurts. And when I touch my stomach it hurts. Do I have some rare disease?”
– “No”, the doctor replied, “you have a broken finger.”


Movies Changed

For the first time in many years, an old man traveled from his rural town to the city to attend a movie. After buying his ticket, he stopped at the concession stand to buy some popcorn. Handing the attendant $1.50, he couldn't help but comment:
- The last time I came to the movies, popcorn was only 15 cents.
- Well, sir - the attendant replied with a grin - You're really going to enjoy yourself. We have sound now...


Vitamins for kids

A mother walked into a pharmacy and said,
- “I would like some vitamins for my son.”
- “Vitamins A, B, or C?” asks the pharmacist.
- “It doesn’t matter, he can’t read yet.”


The Loch Ness

A tourist asks the guide:
- When does the Loch-Ness monster show up?
- Usually after the fifth shot of whisky.


Future Shock

A frog telephoned the Psychic Hotline and was told: - You are going to meet a beautiful young woman who will want to know everything about you.
The frog said: - That's great! Will I meet her at a party, or what?
- No - said the psychic - Next term-in her biology class.

Nenhum comentário: