sexta-feira, 16 de abril de 2010

Dear Reader...

First of all, let me thank you for visiting my website blog and I'd like to say that no more than 2 months this blog has been visit over 2.985 visitors up to now. In particular people from Asia, Japan, Vietnam, China and Thailand, from different countries in Europe, England, Portugal, Spain, Demark, Sweden, France, among other Countries, such as: Pakistan, India, Saudi Arabia, Netherlands and for sure, Brazil.
This blog will be update next Sunday tonight, have a great weekend all and keep in touch with the language and never give up. Visit there, please, let me to know where are you from?
Your Sincerely Carlos.

2 comentários:

Unknown disse...

Congrats, Carlos

You're doing fine. Your job and willingness deserve all in the world.

See ya

Carlos disse...

As I told you before, I intend to create a Non-Profit organisation and help youths that don't have conditions to pay Classes,undoubtedly you have been a great job indeed, I'll never forget you.Carlos