domingo, 14 de fevereiro de 2010

Sharing knowledge...

I have a project named "Living and Learning" it aims at to help people, in particular low classes that is, I'm not exactly a teacher, I'm a tour guide, but I developed myself particular methodologies and no longer 6 months, pupils is able to speak and communicate, however for free, it is not a franchise, and in recent months I'm taking class in Senac's Course, in the Capital Natal, I live in the countryside from there, and on Fridays I travel over 219 kilometres long because in Brazil we have to get a diploma, many thanks by the way to Senac, in particular Laumir Barreto, after he gave me one schoalarship, and Daniela Tinoco, and Yves Guerra/Sebrae both Institution from Rio Grande do Norte State, I also thanks the Mayor Prefeito Alexandre (the Great Alexandre) from Carnaúba dos Dantas and partnerships such as: www.carnaubainfoco.blogspot.com, www.blogdototinha.blogspot.com http://carnaubafotos.blogspot.com/ Bira Viegas http://bira-viegas.blogspot.com/ among others. See you tomorrow guys...

Nenhum comentário: