sábado, 13 de fevereiro de 2010

Ingles class

Before posting anything else let me talking about the Ingles Interect it is a website designed by Luciana, by the way, I just to receive a comment and thank you for coming and back the blog asap. Unfortunately I wasn't able to add in my blog's list, but my intention is divulgating and encourage people to speak English by yourselves or for those have more financial condition take course. The sponsorships from google there are many interesting website's link as soon as you connect with my blog. But returning back the topic here is the website's link http://www.inglesinteract.com keep studying and have a great weekend.

Um comentário:

Luciana Podschun disse...

OLá
Bom dia ! Obrigada por falar do Inglês Interact em seu blog. Aproveito para te fazer um convite e fazer 1 semana grátis de lições de áudio. Use o código BRWeek06 na pagina INSCREVA-SE e digite este codigo no segundo da mesma página. Se tiver alguma dúvida me escreva. Não entendi porque vc não conseguiu colocar o site na sua lista de blogs.
Acredito que se você colocar o url
http://www.inglesinteract.com
acho que funciona já fiz isso num outro blog.
Abraço,
Luciana
www.inglesinteract.com