domingo, 7 de fevereiro de 2010

English Tips...

Undoubtdly there are many options to practice English today, for sure is recommendable taking course, of course there are many good ones. However, people that never conditions decide by themselves to learn English. The internet and English onlines courses has been used constantly, here is some examples: www.denilsodelima.blogspot.com, www.teclasap.com.br, www.livemocha.com (English Course, free), www.maganews.com.br. www.teachermanoelcarlos.blogspot.com. Right now, I'm elaborating an English Course's project "Living and Learning" in order to help pupils don't have condition to take course, it is simple, but useful, even tough I'm not a teacher, I'm a touristic guide and I decide to elaborate this project because I want to pass my experience, by the way, over twenty years studying hard, and of course, I'm still studying English at least three hours a day. See you the next tip, guys.

Nenhum comentário: