domingo, 7 de fevereiro de 2010

English Tips...

First of all, let me introduce myself. My name is Carlos and I intended to create this blog for those interested in practice English, in particular self-taughters ones. I started to practice English in 1990, in this period there weren't so much eletronic devices such as: Computers, notebooks, Ipod, Mp4, mobiles phones among others, making easier to understand and improve your English. I started to practice English listening to the BBC from London, using the short waves station and every now and then I've been Studying English as a Self-taught over 20 years. Right now, I'm taking English Class in Senac, by the way, a great school and Staff of Teachers. I hope that this webblog able to improve your English sharing my own experience and make friends around the world.

Primeiramente, deixe me apresentar. Meu nome é Carlos e decidi criar este blog para aqueles interessados em praticar Inglês, principalmente auto-didatas. Comecei a praticar Inglês em 1990, nesta época não havia tantos aparelhos eletrônicos tais como: Computadores, notebooks, Ipods, telefones celulares entre outros, facilitando a entender e melhorar seu Inglês. Comecei a praticar Inglês ouvindo a BBC de Londres, usando as ondas curtas do rádio e desde então venho estudando inglês como auto-didata por mais de vinte anos. Atualmente, estou fazendo o curso de Inglês no Senac, diga-se de passagem, uma excelente Escola e uma excelente equipe de professores. Espero que este blog seja útil para melhorar seu Englês e partilhar experiências próprias e fazer amigos pelo mundo.

Nenhum comentário: